Triunfo aged commercial organica
search
  • Triunfo aged commercial organica
  • Triunfo aged commercial organica
  • Triunfo aged commercial organica

Triunfo aged commercial organica

CHF9.55

Yerba Mate con palo organica (commercial), stored for 18-24 months. Sin humo.

Weight: 454
Quantity

help_outlineAsk about product
Triunfo aged commercial organica

Triunfo aged commercial organica

Yerba Mate con palo organica (commercial), stored for 18-24 months. Sin humo.

 

redeem
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points . Your cart will contain total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of CHF0.60 .


 

Privacy policy

 

Terms of delivery

 

Return conditions

Stored 18-24 months.

70% leaves, 30% stems, no dust.

Organic yerba mate con palo.

Large cut.

Dried with hot air (sin humo).

Excellent quality: no powder particles, just leaves and stems.

Best before: 5/2023

Triunfo
Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.